FAQ & Tutorials
001. How can I change the colour/format of my fanfiction?
002. How can I correct a misplaced chapter?
003. Some pieces of advices to authors
004. How can I post my fanfiction?
005. Can I have my fanfiction proof-read?
006. What is a Beta Reader?
007. How can I become a Beta Reader?
008. How to make an interactive story?
009. How can I post an interactive story?
010. How to put images in a fanfiction?
011. What do the ratings mean?
012. How many words are necessary in a chapter?
013. How can I count the number of words in my chapter?
How can I change the colour/format of my fanfiction?
Usually, all fanfictions are automatically formatted to a standard format, but if you need special colours or forms, you can use the following tags.
- <b>Text in bold</b>
- <i>Text in italic</i>
<div align="center">Centered text</div>
- <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Text with font Courrier</font>
- <font color="#FF0000">Text in colour</font> (here, in red. Useful link: 321 Webmasters)